Information About Types of UAE Visa in 2021
There are different types of UAE visa applications in the UAE. The internet has been a little obscure from either incomplete or incorrect information. However, if you have put in some effort and researched hard enough, you will realize there are basically six types of United Arab Emirates visa by the government.
Every visa has small differences both in procedures and the purpose. By choosing a particular type of UAE visa you will first have successfully determined your objective of visiting the UAE.
Types of Visa in the United Arab Emirates
30-day Tourist Visa
The 30-day-tourist visa tourist visa is ideal for visitors visiting the UAE for leisure purposes. The visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
The holder grants an entry permit of 30 days to the UAE.
Essentially a tourist visa is a requirement for individuals from countries with no Visa on arrival in UAE. The tourist visa is not under Visa-Free Entry.
90-Day Tourist Visa
Depending on your plan, a tourist visa may be an issue for either the 30 days or F90 days visa period. You have an offer two options between a Single Entry Long Term Visa and a Multiple Entry Long Term Visa (90-days Available Now)
Service / 14 Days visa
This type of UAE visa people with the objective of staying in the UAE for a period of up to 14 days takes it. People who confirm return tickets or tickets to other destinations on Emirates airlines also have it. This visa issues to such people and their family members:
- Company Representatives
- Sales Managers
- Account Auditors
- Corporate Delegations
And those visiting for commercial reasons.
Entry Permit for Patients and their Companions
The permission issues to foreign patients visiting Dubai for treatment. The holder must be sponsored by a medical facility or hospital. There are again two types of medical permits:
- A single entry permit for a 90 days stay. These Types of UAE visas should be planned within 60 days from the issue of the permit. An extension on this permit is available.
- A multiple-entry permit with the same features as a single-entry permit. The only difference is the option to extend.
E-Visa for Residents from GCC
The GCC residents and their companions’ visas are procured online. This must be prior to arriving in the UAE. Note, a sponsor traveling with them will be required.
The entry permit is valid for 30 days and the holder is allowed to stay in the UAE for up to 30 days from the day of arrival. However, an additional option is available to extend the permit for an extra 30 days.
As for the companions, the only difference is the validity from 30 to 60 days. The extension is also 60 days.
Types of United Arab Emirates Visa-Transit
There are two different types of UAE visa s:
- A 48-hour visa
- A 96-hour visa
These visas must be sponsored by airlines based in Dubai. The visas are non-extendable.
The visa is meant for aspiring students to study in Colleges and Universities in the UAE. The visa is eligible for one year and can be renewed if required on proving that you will be continuing with your education.
Since November 2018, a new student visa introduces allowing stay for up to five years.
Understanding an Extension
The extension process involves increasing your lawful stay duration in the UAE.
The UAE government is very understanding and has extended the same in simplification of the visa extension process for both on arrival and prepaid UAE visas.
Extend using Amer service
The service is a new initiative for UAE visitors by the GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs). Amer services are available on their app or you could visit one of their centers around the Dubai Emirate.
Some of the services by Amer centers include:
- Visa processing by typing your data
- Uploading necessary documents and encoding the details for processing by the government visa application system
- Visa application
- UAE visa renewal
- UAE visa cancellation and much more
- Visa extension
After submitting your details into the government system, go ahead and wait for their response on your visa extension.
Oman Border Visa Run
The visa change procedure, the government requires it when leaving UAE to Oman by road and back to UAE after the visa extends. If you opt for this method, you will need to apply for an Oman border visa run on the Royal Oman Police official website no more than 5 days before the day you plan the entry.
Airport to Airport Visa Change
from the Types of UAE visa, the visa is one of the very first visa extension procedures implements by the UAE government. It’s popular amongst visitors requiring an extension from its quick processing. It saves time and doesn’t call for large sums of deposits at the airport.
Tips For Airport to Airport Visa Change
- Book from a reputable travel firm. We offer two options of flying from Dubai or Sharjah. That totally depends on your convenience.
- Look out for packages including the visa fee and a two-way ticket to Oman or Kuwait. Based on your availability, you will either fly to Kuwait or Oman.
- Depending on the package of your choice, head to Dubai International or Sharjah Airports at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled flight. We will guide you through all the airport procedures until you receive the exit stamp. Remember to send us a photo of the exit stamp via WhatsApp or email.
- from Types of UAE visa, Board the flight and on reaching Oman or Kuwait Airports wait for your visa to be issued. Proceed and board the flight when the representative gives you the new visa.
No change of exit visa within the country
from Types of UAE visa, these are by far the most expensive types of United Arab Emirates visas. However, it packs with loads of perks like:
- It saves you a lot of time without any glitches or unnecessary actions.
Read More: Best Time To Visit Dubai
We provide this service at least three days before your visa expires. You only need to present the necessary documents and wait for the visa to be in process.