List of Cheap Hotels in Dubai 2021
Cheap Hotels in Dubai is difficult to find because Dubai is a city of Opulence graced by world-class shopping malls and towering buildings against the golden desert backdrop.
Some visitors may find it surprising to find many wallet-friendly hotels. For a budget-friendly stay with quality rooms and amenities you sure have to look in the right place.
Cheap Hotels in Dubai
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai-Mall of Emirates
The mid-range hotel is handily located, stylish, and affordable with plenty of boxes to check. These include:
- A pleasant pool
- A free beach shuttle
- Well thought out rooms and flexible for families
- A large desk
- A Herman Miller ergonomic chair
- An Iron and iron board
- A bar fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- A garden grille serving hot and cold buffet breakfast
- A gastropub-style food for lunch and dinner
Fraser Suites Dubai
The contemporary and smart hotel is located on Sheikh Zayed Rd near the internet city. Key highlights:
- A light-filled warm and welcoming lobby
- An Aqua cafe serving breakfast and a la carte menu for lunch and dinner
- 268 Rooms and apartments located on levels 23 to 44 featuring parquet flooring, magnolia walls, and tasteful furnishings. The rooms are very comfortable with blackout curtains, high-quality beds and linen, and a pillow menu. They also highlight a Nespresso machine and an excellent kitchen with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, and a large marble bathroom with a separate shower and tub.
- A friendly priced room service menu serving a mix of Western, Arabic, Indian/Asian dishes, fresh smoothies, and juices. The kid’s menu has crowd-pleasers that include spaghetti bolognese. Alcohol and pork are not served in the hotel.
- Family-friendly rooms with complimentary cots and at least one child under 12 can stay free of charge in their parent’s room
- Marble floors
- Modern chandeliers
- A 25-meter rooftop pool with views of the Burj Al Arab
- A tennis court
- A Sauna and Steam room
- A squash court
- A car hire firm
- A mini market
- A hair salon
- A popular BBQ restaurant
Canopy by Hilton Dubai Al Seef
The affordable, fashion-forward hotel in Dubai (one of the Cheap Hotels in Dubai) is situated in a prime location with diligently groomed facilities making it a rare gem to find in Dubai.
The pocket-friendly hotel is located alongside Dubai Creek and it’s part of the 1950s heritage village. The hotel highlights include:
- A modernist seven-story block that perfectly blends with the urban setting.
- The hotel’s lobby is open plan, flooded with natural light, and a lobby bar from repurposed speakers surrounded by ceiling-high shelves neatly stocked with a book collection by Dubai’s creative community.
- Spa sessions featuring sleek saunas and steam rooms. Enjoy swim laps in the rooftop swimming pool or the gym with cross-trainers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weight machines
- The rooms are monochrome brought to life by floor to ceiling windows, complimented by black accessories that include retro rotary dial telephones. In the night, the forties inspired film studios illuminating the word search puzzles on the ceilings.
- The hotel has a daily breakfast of Mediterranean deli meats, cheeses, and bread. Hot fodder from the Indian subcontinent and eggs is available in order.
Queen Elizabeth 2
The icon of the British Maritime history may not seem like it but it’s one of the top amazing cheap hotels in Dubai.
- The floating icon is like a time capsule complete with period furniture and original paintings. The lobby particularly brings a sense of nostalgia with its range of artifacts and exhibits.
- The former cruise ship has some rooms on the smaller side. Even so, standard rooms come with king-size beds, dressing tables, wardrobes, and bathrooms with a shower and a tub
- Choose to eat from 8/10 restaurants. This includes a casual-all-day dining restaurant that offers varied breakfast options from Arabic Mezze to a full English or famous Friday brunch
- For light drinks and bitings, visit the chat room
- The Casino Coffee lounge features vintage slot machines, English pub The Golden Lion, Big Screens for Live Sports, the Yacht Club, and a fresco deck overlooking the glitzy Dubai skyline
- The former cruise has four wheelchair-accessible rooms fitted with wider doors and bathroom handrails
XVA Art Hotel
Located in the Al Fahidi Historical District is XVA Art Hotel-The historic hotel and gallery. The hotel is a resounding national treasure boasting more than 100 Years.
- The hotel uniquely features contemporary art permeating every part of it. From gnarled old trees in the internal courtyards, dried roses and baubles, and curious fabric installations, all popping against the historical setting makes this a heavenly retreat paradise
- The XVA boutique highlights a colorful mix of vintage attire, original artwork, essential oils, and homeware. It’s open to guests at all hours with late-night private viewing which is particularly exciting
- The XVA cafe is open from 7 AM to 9 PM and largely features a vegetarian menu. Noticeable is its Arabian breakfast that features labneh (strained yogurt), ful medames (seasoned beans), fruit and flatbreads, and optional extras of cereal, crepes, or eggs.
After we show you the list of some Cheap Hotels in Dubai We hope you find these options useful for your next visit to Dubai. whin you think about it go to our Dubai Tourism Website.