All You Need to Know About Dubai Mall in 2021
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping, entertainment, and leisure destination located next to the world’s tallest man-made structure, the Burj Khalifa. The Mall covering more than 1 million sqm-equivalent to 200 football pitches features:
- Over 1,200 retail stores including Bloomingdale’s and Galeries Lafayette, the first in the Middle East
- Over 70 signature outlets for high fashion lovers
- Fashion Avenue for the latest collections from across the globe featuring world-renowned designers and brands including Versace, Burberry
- Two major department stores
- Hundreds of food and beverage outlets
Things to Do at Dubai Mall
- Shop for the finest gold jewellery in the Gold Souk
- Shop for the latest footwear at Level Shoes
- Indulge with family at exclusive entertainment destinations including the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the gigantic Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, children’s ‘edutainment’ at Kidzania.
- Enjoy your favorite films at the indoor cinema complex
- Photographing the indoor fountain(It’s among the most photographed in the mall)
- Have an outdoor experience at the Village. It features a retractable roof offering shoppers an outdoor experience.
- Hotel guests can experience a seamless shopping experience with the five-star Address Dubai Mall
- Experience Dubai Mall Zabeel, a significant expansion in 2019 with a host of amazing new lifestyle experiences, an array of dining, retail options, and up to 3,000 new parking spaces. The Zabeel extension has an additional 15,000sqm of lifestyle space, with an amazing range of art on display. These are linked by a fully air-conditioned link bridge from Dubai Mall.
Enjoy a line of blockbuster films that earlier in the year had been put on hold from lockdown restrictions. As the lockdowns ease across the world, Dubai’s cinemas are preparing to welcome visitors back.
The virtual store is dedicated to serving as an e-commerce solution in supporting the mall’s tenants to mitigate business challenges related to the Covid-19 crisis.
The store allows customers to shop online for goods at over 1,300 stores in the mall.
There are currently up to 24 brands of varying kinds including:
- Reebok Classics
- Steve Madden
- Ted Baker
- GO Sports and Dyson
There are expected to be more stores added every day.
Dubai Mall Highlights
Shopping in Dubai Mall
Dubai Mall is among the largest shopping malls in the world sheltering:
- Around 1200 stores
- 120 restaurants
- A café
- Around 22 cine screens
- 3 large car parks with valet services
- A ticketing system for car locators and 14000 parking spaces
- Dubai Aquarium
- Underwater Zoo
- Dubai Ice Rink (Olympic-sized) a multi-purpose venue with a total guest capacity of around 2000 guests
- KidZania (Children’s edutainment)
- An indoor cinema complex
Dubai Mall’s Waterfalls
At the center of the Mall enjoy breath-taking views of man-made Waterfalls. The waterfalls traverse across the entire four floors of The Dubai Mall.
The water cascades feature human diver sculptures artistically carved out with fiberglass resulting in creative excellence that’s sure to indulge your senses.
Dubai Mall’s Aquarium
Find the planet’s most extensive acrylic panel at the center of Dubai Mall’s Aquarium and Discovery Centre. Feast your eyes with the beautiful aquatic world hosting around 33000 marine species including:
- Tiger sharks
- Sea otters
VR Park in Dubai Mall
With the fast advancing technology, video games are without a doubt part of our lifestyle. So for individuals looking for next-level gaming get ready for a surprise at the VR Park Dubai with SEGA’s video game. The game features:
- A series of amusing games such as classic carnival games and motion simulators
- Rope Rush
- Xyclone. Presently
- Virtual reality
Visit Hysteria for a mind-blowing experience. It’s decorated with special effects including fog lights, scary masks, and other additions that will test your resilience to horror
The rainforest cafe at Dubai mall emulates tropical ruins. It offers a unique lifetime experience with long-term amazing memories.
Besides, you will be able to visit the famous Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo. The zone is home to 300 species with marine animals amongst them being rays and sharks.